Friday, July 27, 2012

Wonder Ribbon by The Collection

Due to the calls and emails asking about this new product , Wonder Ribbon, I want to share some information with you.

 This is a 6mm  woven metallic ribbon coated with lacquered enamel. It is water proof, heat resistant and nickel free.  You can pull it to 3 times its original size , twist it, braid it, use it as a tube  and just be creative with this ribbon. It comes in 20 colors. 
Here are a few examples of what you can do with this thread.


I have used it for the edge of a dress, a veil, a small bag for an object , a tube holding beads and a window screen. I am sure you will come up with many other creative uses for this new product offered by The Collection.






3 comments:

  1. I told all 1100 of my closest friends you carry Wonder Ribbon. I am a blabbermouth! Sorry to have created extra work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog very much. You keep stitchers and in particular those who are without shops informed on new needlework trends and items . I know they appreciate all your work .
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, thank YOU. Where would we be without the shops!?

    Thanks for the nice compliment on Blog, though. It is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete