Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Sampler of New Tools

I am always on the hunt for new tools for you. Here is what I have found during the last market and at recent classes.

 MAGNIFIERS
Two magnifiers with led lights at the edge of the magnifier.
The first one has a 7" arm and the second  has a 16" arm. I have used both. They are light weight and portable.  The batteries are included .I have used both and really like the addition of the LED lights. I use the shorter one on smaller projects and the larger one on my Japanese Embroidery frames.



LAYING TOOL
There is a new laying tool, Finella. It is  light-weight, 4" long and has a very comfortable handle.  I find it lighter and a better fit in my hand than other similar tools.

SCISSORS
Curved, serrated scissors to use on metallic threads and also great for cutting turkey work.

BEAD BUDDIES
New Bead Buddies from ETC. The little box is 1 1/2" x 1" and has a sticky bottom . A rare earth magnet holds it in place on your canvas.
Stop in and see these new items. New canvases and threads arriving daily from market. It is always exciting to open the boxes !

No comments:

Post a Comment